- Total park size ± 1,100 acres
- ± 331,845 square foot sub-dividable spec building to be delivered Q3 2017
(find out more)
- Undeveloped sites available to accommodate users/facilities requiring 10,000 to 1,000,000+ square feet
- Sites from less than 5 acres to more than 150 acres
- Ideal location along the I-85 corridor and convenient to Atlanta, Charlotte and Charleston markets
- Convenient interstate and highway access (I-85, I-26, 385)
- Multi-lane parkway road system in place
- Multiple park entrances/exits
- Utilities available:
- Power – Duke Energy
- Water – Greenville Water
- Gas – Piedmont Natural Gas
- Sewer – Gantt Sewer Dept. & Metropolitan Sewer Distribution
- Skilled and experienced workforce available to support business/industry in a right-to-work state
Only ±79,460 SF Remaining
1610 Old Grove Road
(Click an image to view the full slideshow.)
Formed through the merger of two of Atlanta’s most respected real estate firms and with a combined 200 years of experience, TPA Group is a private real estate investment, acquisitions, and development firm whose principals have acquired and developed in excess of 30 million square feet and 30,000 acres – all valued at more than $10 billion. For more information, visit www.TPA-Grp.com .
Appian Investments is a Greenville-based private real estate investment group focused on identifying and structuring unique investment opportunities that create value for its investors and partners. The group targets industrial, office, flex and retail properties primarily in the Upstate and other South Carolina markets.
The Greenville County Business Park Public Facilities Corporation was formed by Greenville County Council to partner with Augusta Grove – Greenville, LLC in the development of Augusta Grove.
Based in Upstate SC, NAI Earle Furman, LLC is a leading full service commercial real estate brokerage firm. With more than 80 professionals in offices in Greenville, Anderson and Spartanburg, NAIEF offers a wide range of services including sales, leasing, development, site selection, consulting services, and property management. For more information, visit www.NAIEarleFurman.com .